63 amp Automatic Change Over 2 pole
Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
Electric Power System (EPS)
Emergency backup power supply
Alarm and security system
Electronic apparatus and equipment
Communication power supply
DC power supply
Auto control system
Portable Relay Type AVR
EYEN PR series Portable Relay type AVR is a newly developed AC voltage stabilizer designed to meet increasing demand for portable power supply.
With a compact structure and modern appearance, the AVR is suitable for various all electrical and electronic appliances, and is extensively used in IT industry.
AVR III-RCE Series Ac Voltage Stabilizer AVR
- Input Range: 125V~270V( 4 relays) 100V~270V(5 relays) 80V~270V(6 relays) above is 8% degree of accuracy. If the degree of accuracy is different, the quantites of relay will be changed also, for example input 176V~264V, the degree of accuracy is 5% and 5 relays.
- Accuracy of voltage stabilization: 220±8%
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Low-voltage protection: 188V±4V, after low-voltage protection, the output will renew when output voltage run up to 195V.
- Over-voltage protection 243±4V.
- Over-temperature protection: 120℃,after over-temperature protection, the output will renew when the temperature fall under 80℃.
- Short time delay(default setting):5s; long time delay( select by push-button switch): 255s.
- Reaction time( voltage stabilization time) ≤200ms.
- Overload protection: the overload proetcion start when it exceed 120% rated input current( Load Detective Time 2s).
If protected, the output will be back after 10 sec. But after repeated 5 times, no automatic output anymore. You need to shutdown the unit by hand, then also power on again manually.